Tips & Reminders
The annual Christmas in Paris is a wonderful time of year. We thoroughly enjoy entertaining all of our visitors with our artwork, crafts and other goodies. Please read through the list below as it will definitely make your experience a brighter one:
- Sunday morning between ten and noon is a great time to shop when it isn't quite so crowded.
- Set aside the day to thoroughly visit all of the houses — or visit half the homes on Saturday and the other half on Sunday. There is so much to see and enjoy!
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a sweater or light jacket.
- You don't have to start at House #1. Mix it up and you might beat the crowds.
- Please abide by street and parking bylaws and please do not block driveways.
- We have many great restaurants in Paris. Make reservations, if possible, on this particular weekend; otherwise, just ask one of the house artists for a suggestion.
If you would like more of our artists' works after this annual weekend, please contact Mac at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will put you in touch with the artist as soon as possible.